TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As per the booking policy, we require 40% tour advance Per Person at the time of booking. As soon as the advance receives, we will initiate the bookings for your hotel reservations, your tickets and start making necessary arrangements for your trip and keep you updated. Once this is done, a reservation status will be sent to you. Balance amount is required after issuing the hotel vouchers and confirmation.
Note: In case tour includes any flight or train booking, full amount for train and flight will be required in advance.
Amendment to a Booked Tour:
We do not encourage changes in the confirmed arrangements. But if you do need to make amendments in the arrangements already confirmed, we will do all possible to accommodate the changes, depending on the availability of various segments of the tour, for the new requirements. However, the changes will be subject to certain minimum amendment / administration charges.
Mode of Payment:
Payments can be paid by Cash / Bank transfer / Credit Card. Each Credit card payment will attract surcharges as per bank policy.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
India With Us act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
Our rates are based on the prevailing rates as negotiated by us with the hotels, airlines etc. Hotels and Airlines retain the right to modify the rates without notice. In case of such changes the rates quoted before the modification, can be changed by us according to the modifications by hotels or airlines. All hotel bookings are based on usual check in and check out time of the hotels until unless indicated in the itinerary.
We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
Please Note: We will not be responsible for any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Cancellation & Refund:
- If booking cancellation is 40 Days prior to start of tour, 100% of booking amount will be refunded (Except bank transaction charges).
- If booking cancellation is 30 Days prior to start of tour, 50% of booking amount will be refunded.
- If booking cancellation is within 30 Days prior to start of tour, 40% of booking amount will be refunded.
- If booking cancellation is within 15 Days prior to start of tour, no refund amount will be refunded.
- Note: Written cancellation will accept on all working days, except Sunday, Any cancellation sent on Sunday’s will be considered on next working day (Monday).
- Wildlife Safaris cancellation: All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non-refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
- Once flight tickets are issued, any amendment / cancellation will be as per airline policy.
Note: For Flight bookings, cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.